Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Help Adsense Make You Money

While working on a few of my blogs I found that some of them, particularly the blogs with smaller posts, weren't displaying ads that would peak the interests of potential clickers. There are certain blogs that I own, where long winded posts are unnecessary. A post on one of these blogs might consist of two or three sentences. I also have this problem with some blogs where I write longer posts but can't use enough keywords to trigger the proper ads from google, without taking away from the quality of that post. Instead of changing all my posts around in order to guide AdSense in the right direction, I did a little research and found this very useful little trick.

This is one of my "problem" blogs before I implemented this trick... Just click the image to enlarge.


Here is my blog after I used the trick...


Notice the difference, my credit card post now has targeted ads for its visitors. This "trick" is not against any TOS and you will not get into trouble with google. It simply points to AdSense to certain parts of your post, the parts with the proper density of keywords to produce suitable ads.

Simply open your post in the html editor. Find a sentence or a paragraph in your post that best describe the main topic or the area where most of your keywords are located. This is what your post should look like after you are done editing in html.

Just open this image in an other window to enlarge it.

Good luck monetizing your blogs!



Kegnum

If you found this post useful or interesting, please link to it.
Just copy the code below to your site :

0 comments:

Post a Comment