Saturday, June 27, 2009

Free Samples

We all love free things. I'm how could you not love freebies. Just the word free fills me with a warm, fuzzy feeling. I have created a huge list of freebies and free samples on Hubpages, an article directory site. Why have I created my list on Hubpages and not here. Simply put, my articles get way more exposure on article sites than on my own.

All the samples listed in any and all of my articles are 100% free and all from reputable manufacturer websites. There are no surveys to fill out and you will never have to give out any personal information. You will, however need to provide an address so the samples can be delivered.

If you're interested here is the list:

Enjoy the samples and please leave comments and feedback about what you think!

If you found this post useful or interesting, please link to it.
Just copy the code below to your site :

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

good

good

Post a Comment